Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Triple Z

SLEEP.

It is one of the most sought after activities, in my experience. I hate it when I can't fall asleep. But recently, while perusing pictures from the past, I noticed a pattern in the way I slept. And so I felt I should document it here.

When we're babies we sleep a LOT. And really, in all honesty, just about everywhere. In someone's arms, in a chair, on a bed, out and about, loud and quiet places, etc. People can be talking over us and for the most part babes are out. This is most of the time lost when we get older... Though I believe my mother could fall asleep jogging in a hurricane if a movie was playing. Course she'd wake right up again but still.

And as we get older we start to develop our own style of sleeping. I'm sure these are not completely unusual, but I thought yall'd get a kick out of it
Sleeping silly and documentation of it seems to run in the family:

Cousins:

Kyle:
Ryan & Madeline:

But my parents seemed to think it was funny the way I slept so we had a few more of those:





And who of course could forget the books? Books are an amazing way to help you go to sleep. In fact I'm still practicing it here at college, any time I start to study!



And after I left the house so many years later, it continues because of delightful roommates:

Its MY bed!! Why am I squooshed in a ball at the foot? Because of course it didn't matter, i was comfortable that way anyways. Oh goodness..

And, Finally, my signature move:

Wait... lets get a better look at those rockin pajamas Stephanie gave me!!:

Oh yea.. FOOTIES. I'm lovin it. Though I want some zebra striped ones like she has hahahha! Anyways I'm tired. The rest of my homework will wait. I'm hittin the sack. Goodnight, and don't let the bedbugs bite!


Dormir bien! Lala salama! 잘 자게! Matulog nang mabuti! النوم بشكل جيد! Træningstøj!
Schlafen Sie gut! Dormire bene! Somn usor! Sovit gott! Ngủ cũng!

Sleep well!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are making me sleepy; funny - the word verification was 'rests'...dad

Anonymous said...

I love blogs!!! Especially yours, of course. Keep new entries coming, please!!!

Charlissa said...

This is awesome! I love the picture of Kyle with the cuddly in his mouth and the one of Madeline and Ryan sleeping in the van.... oh and the ones of you are pretty cute too... OK so I love just about all of the pictures. Freakin adorable and some are just hilarious.