Sunday, February 15, 2009

I hooope they call me...

I made the decision to go on a mission.

Shocked? I thought you might be. But if they call me I will go. Wherever I'm needed. I wasn't going to make my decision public till October, but since it's now out there with my mom I thought I might as well share it with everyone. I made the decision mid-January. Obviously, I have a lot of work in many areas to do over the next year (Can't put in papers till next February, you see). Lots of work, before the work. It's gonna be challenging, but what work that is worth anything isn't? I hope I can count on all of yall's support - and I expect letters!! Anyways. I was just letting yall know. I promise to leave a longer update of what's been going on in the 'Burg, with pictures, next time.

Till we meet again, Ciao

2 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

Hey Courtney! I loved reading your blog. You are so much fun! And I am very excited about your decision for going on a Mission! You have such a fun spirit and zest for life..you will do great!

Your Mom called me today exactly when I needed to talk to someone...someone who knows me. I love your Mom so much. We are both lucky to know her huh?

Take care and stay warm!
Hugs!!!! Karen

Alexis said...

Courtney I'm so excited about this you going on a mission thing. Makes me sad that you won't be here next summer, but I'm so happy that you've made this decision. I'll write letters. Send packages. I'll just be the best friend ever. HEY! If I serve then we can be writing sister missionary friends! How cute! You're the bomb.com. Love ya!