
And the pictures followed hahaha


I hear many are eager to hear about roommates. This is probably the best semester yet - pretty much no contentions at all its amazing! Below on the left is Erica and she is just the cutest girl ever hahah and her sassy out-of-the-blue sarcasm makes me laugh daily. She's from Missouri and majoring in music - Flute. I love hanging out with her.
On the right is my room roommate Alysha, from Wyoming. I'm not sure what she is majoring in.... She just got off her mission - Mississippi - and she's so freaking nice its almost sick hahaha. She always apologizes for being messy and the fact that I have to put up with her, but she's so chill and maybe has a speck on her side, when mine will have all of my clean laundry hahah. It's nice having her in my room and she's so sweet. I'm blessed to have her as a roomie.
Megan, from Bear River, Utah, is literally half deaf. Once she got an ear infection and it happened to destroy her ear so she can't hear out of one. It stinks when you are talking but you forgot you're on the wrong side, so she doesn't hear you. So bad for chatting during Relief Society! hahahaha. I like her hair cut she just got, don't you? She is majoring in graphic design and is actually off-track currently. She's just taking a practicum class and has an internship.
Next is Stephanie, of Stephanie and Dan. Weird.. i dont have a pic of him but he's like our 6th roommate cuz he's honestly at our apt more than I am! It's weird cuz I was used to stephanie and quincy and then inga and dan from last year, and so now a stephanie is dating a dan.. hahah messes with my mind some time. She and Dan both hail from Georgia. They are also both planning on going on missions and if it goes right, they should both return about 6 months off from eachother.
Gotta love the FHE group - this semester it turned out that I already knew half of them! Jason (below) is in my class and i see him all the time and Nick I was in a class with last year, and finally there's Jeff who is my old roommate Myra's brothers' best friend. Weird. But cool. Jason has done the Disney program twice in a row, and he will be graduating this semester with a major in general studies. He served his mission in France - and yes, before he left he did go to Disneyland Paris :)
Below is Erica, Brian and Jeff (the one I knew). Brian is from Blackfoot Idaho and he's majoring in health science. Jeff, from the L.A. area, I believe is majoring in communications but I'm not exactly sure. He's currently the assistant editor of the Scroll here at school.
Megan, Nick (who I previously had in a class) and Jason again. Nick is from Firth, Idaho and he's majoring in either communications or business, i'm not sure. Maybe even construction management.
We still have lots of outdoor plans to carry out for FHE this year, even though its half over. The most adventurous one we've gotten to though was rock climbing.
It was so tall; I didn't think I would make it! especially with the holds so far spread apart

But I did! and I rang that bell with pride. Mum would be so proud

I still play board games with my good friends, though much less because they are now doing school as well. We played a version of Cops n Robbers where you have to be tied to your partner, and you had to get from a friends house all the way across campus to the nursing home.

Nelson was my partner. hahah between our breathing problems, we totally couldn't run. So we just went a compicated back way.
AND WE WON!! woooooooo! however we found out that everyone else had given up and didn't feel like waiting so they just were chillin by the cars. Lame. hahahaha. So on the way back, we had my roommate give us a ride. Then we ran a little ways so it looked like we were out of breath, and we won that way muhahhahaha. That's right, punks.

Inga's almost married! and its driving me crazy - we're planning 2 showers and a bachelorette, and I still have yet to find a suitable dress and shoes. I am making her present, so we'll see if it'll be done in time for their one year anniversary.

And finally - one of the highlights of my semester - CAMPING!! In the Tooele mountains. I thought it was really pretty.

Especially this place. It was right behind us, and maybe yall don't think it looks special but I think its really pretty. Its what I would imagine part of Neverland's forests look like - I read Peter Pan & Wendy on the trip :)

I went with mum's sister, my cousins, and my second cousins, and also my step second cousins. Confused yet? Well it was also their friends too. hahah.

Rustad Family - I have never really been able to spend a lot of time with them, but I was finally able to this trip. It was a blast and I hope I can come a few more times as well.
We went hiking a lot - it was pretty steep so that was pretty difficult. Cory said he'd give the girls cookies if they would make it up to this particular rock - I knew Cory'd give them cookies anyways but hey whatever kept them going hahah. It was difficult to find the rock once we got up there though!



We also hiked to a pretty cool waterfall which was pretty sweet - until I noticed Kate had hit her knee and was bleeding all over hahaha. Nothing serious, I just took her back to her mumma & camp.


Coming back down the mini-stream

Gma Net!! And her two gorgeous grandsons both happening to match :)

Unfortunately that was the only good picture we got hahahah. Tiger was saying "LETS GOOOOOOOO GRANDMA!!"

Cole!




Sad day! hahah but kinda funny still :)

He decided to go fishing underneath the trailer... ?? haha



I'm alright I'm cool I'm cool! that was sweet!

Hahah at one point Tiger wanted his trike thing back and so he was pushing Cole off. I was just taking random picture of them when I actually caught it hahahaha. Cole looks silly hahah

'course he got put in time out for not being nice & sharing. Actually it was funny because he kept on going to timeout throughout the trip because he would think that his momma told him too but she didn't hahaha. She'd have to go over to him and say honey, you're not in trouble you don't have to go to timeout! silly lil guy

Apologetic kisses :)

I stayed in the O'bryants trailer with little Ty Ty! haha

Look at that face! COURTNEY stop taking pictures!


This is the first thing I saw when I got to camp hahah:

Both of the boys were COVERED in dirt! Ty was a very handy young man on this trip:


.... as you can see he even worked on the trailer!

At one point Ty had refused to take his nap. And you mothers know how that is - it just goes and goes and goes and gets worse and worse and worse until they crash. Ty literally was throwing a fit and screaming a minute before this picture was taken:
Mindy said he has never done that ever!! And on this trip he fell asleep in her arms TWICE even!Here's the cutest video of the century; Ty thought it was hilarious to knock over his cup. The best part, is later on the boys wanted to watch my 'movies' - aka the videos i'd taken on my camera. When they were watching this video, they both CRACKED UP over and over again every time we watched it. Cutest thing ever!
The boys were really cute together playing, especially with BUBBLES!
Kate: Fire-Tamer
Also, the food we had each day was just amazing. I haven't eat that good all semester. mmmmmm... delish.. especially marshmallows every time we made a fire :)
Ty attacking momma:
The whole trip, Cory kept on putting grass in ppls ears like it was a bug. It was funny cuz we were all watching him get Annette like 5 times in a row and she never picked up on it - we were busting out laughing!! So then Kate started doing it to people.. but you don't mess with Cory, he'll get you back, with interst!:
Here's the poster I'm working on. It's supposed to be inspirational.
"To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible."
This is a photoshop project and I have I think 13 images altogether. Brad pitt, an hourglass figure, time, going away to Neverland, money growing on trees, birthday pet unicorn, freedom peace.... these are all the things I used for symbolism. Meh. I like it anyways.

In other news, I am down 7 pounds. I have lost an inch on my hips, my shoulders (?), 2 inches on my thighs, and I have gained half an inch on my biceps :) Since the beginning of the semester I have also added 25 pounds to my benchpress max woooo! Go working out! Dinga wedding here I come!
Well that's pretty much all I have to say about the semester so far. If you want to know more, just ask!! CHEERS!








2 comments:
Awesome--thanks sooooo much for updating!! ok, now it's time again :)
Love ya' lots--
Thank you for updating! I love the pictures! They are my favorite part! I like your poster,too. :)
Post a Comment