
OKAY so I'm finally updating. This semester has been crazy. I'm loving it up here.. I kinda don't want to come home now cuz I know what I have to go back to (I'm not talking about family life, just everything else so don't get offended mother). Arg. It sucks. But it is the last time we have to ever be a full family for an extended amount of time, I mean I may be engaged or married by next summer so who knows... :D
Alright because I have so many pictures in this post, I suppose opening another tab with the same thing on it cuz I'm going to just say all the captions before the pictures so if you want to know what I'm talking about without continuous scrolling, a tab or a new window would be smartest.
1. First of all, the one up there ^ is of me at Wingers :) They have the BEST pina coladas I've ever had; I usually just get that but I went on a date there yesterday and got steaks which was way good too.
2. Alright now we're moving down. Alexis and Inga suntanning/studying/talking outside my window haha. That's right, they climbed out my window and went right there haha. Weather is beautiful now.. I really love it. They turned way red after this though cuz they stayed out too long. They didn't know I took that picture, I just thought they were being way cute.
3. Me & Shelby, one of our new roomies. I am in my band jacket... haha. I'm rather stylish as you all know. Shelby is crazy. The breakdown of our apartment is:
- Alexis: Mom
- Inga: Counselor
- KJ: Listener/Sassy entertainment
- Stephanie: Hippie
- Shelby: Party animal/flirt
- Me: The weird one that no one knows what to do with
4. Stephanie. We really love steph. This is a funny pic.. A guy friend of mine, me and Alexis were all talkin in the living room and Steph was just kind of chillin there and suddenly all this water just falls out of her mouth onto her lap. We just kinda looked at her like What?? Her reply?
5. Quincephanie. Okay what's going on here is this is Steph & Quincy kissin in front of his car. 63 is Steph's favorite number, so on the 63rd day they were dating, they each got eachother 63 things. He got her a bunch of different things, but she got him 5 12-packs & 3 cans of mountain dew and put them in the back of his car, then decorated the car. He LOVED it. He's addicted to the stuff haha. We like Quincephanie.
6. Part of our FHE group - my FHE group is amazing this year. It goes L-R, Quincy, Steph, KJ, Chad, Steven, Inga, Alexis, Courtney, Corndog (her name's also courtney but we call her corndog for clarification.. haha) this is when we had the bbq/roasted marshmallows like a few sundays ago or something.
7. This is when we went to the funeral home to play 'Sardines' - a game where two ppl hide, then everyone else has to go find them and slowly hide with them till there's only like 1 person left. It was great cuz they played a 'Scary Movie Quiz' with video clips before we played so everyone was freaked out; we were in a freaking funeral home and all the lights were off and it was ridiculous. I was in charge of taking pictures and scaring people, which I did realllly well. This was on cinco de mayo.. directly in front of me you can see one of the twins - Austin. We LOVE the twins, but I forgot to put more pics of them in so expect some next time (oh and I also forgot some from my rockin bday dance party, those will be in next time too, although you can see a bunch of them on Facebook.
Alright because I have so many pictures in this post, I suppose opening another tab with the same thing on it cuz I'm going to just say all the captions before the pictures so if you want to know what I'm talking about without continuous scrolling, a tab or a new window would be smartest.
1. First of all, the one up there ^ is of me at Wingers :) They have the BEST pina coladas I've ever had; I usually just get that but I went on a date there yesterday and got steaks which was way good too.
2. Alright now we're moving down. Alexis and Inga suntanning/studying/talking outside my window haha. That's right, they climbed out my window and went right there haha. Weather is beautiful now.. I really love it. They turned way red after this though cuz they stayed out too long. They didn't know I took that picture, I just thought they were being way cute.
3. Me & Shelby, one of our new roomies. I am in my band jacket... haha. I'm rather stylish as you all know. Shelby is crazy. The breakdown of our apartment is:
- Alexis: Mom
- Inga: Counselor
- KJ: Listener/Sassy entertainment
- Stephanie: Hippie
- Shelby: Party animal/flirt
- Me: The weird one that no one knows what to do with
4. Stephanie. We really love steph. This is a funny pic.. A guy friend of mine, me and Alexis were all talkin in the living room and Steph was just kind of chillin there and suddenly all this water just falls out of her mouth onto her lap. We just kinda looked at her like What?? Her reply?
"It just felt right"
5. Quincephanie. Okay what's going on here is this is Steph & Quincy kissin in front of his car. 63 is Steph's favorite number, so on the 63rd day they were dating, they each got eachother 63 things. He got her a bunch of different things, but she got him 5 12-packs & 3 cans of mountain dew and put them in the back of his car, then decorated the car. He LOVED it. He's addicted to the stuff haha. We like Quincephanie.
6. Part of our FHE group - my FHE group is amazing this year. It goes L-R, Quincy, Steph, KJ, Chad, Steven, Inga, Alexis, Courtney, Corndog (her name's also courtney but we call her corndog for clarification.. haha) this is when we had the bbq/roasted marshmallows like a few sundays ago or something.
7. This is when we went to the funeral home to play 'Sardines' - a game where two ppl hide, then everyone else has to go find them and slowly hide with them till there's only like 1 person left. It was great cuz they played a 'Scary Movie Quiz' with video clips before we played so everyone was freaked out; we were in a freaking funeral home and all the lights were off and it was ridiculous. I was in charge of taking pictures and scaring people, which I did realllly well. This was on cinco de mayo.. directly in front of me you can see one of the twins - Austin. We LOVE the twins, but I forgot to put more pics of them in so expect some next time (oh and I also forgot some from my rockin bday dance party, those will be in next time too, although you can see a bunch of them on Facebook.
8. Steven & Daniel, FHE bros. Dan was the one that took me fourwheeling last weekend, which was frikin awesome!! I'm so thrilled to be doing it again soon.. he looks much different than he acts, this guy. You can never read him or understand him or guess what he'll be doing next. Freaking crazy.
9. Corndog & Courtney!! Love it; this girl's the shiz. I forgot to put more pics of the other girls, but you'll see them in our water fight later down on down.
10. Dave! Dave is so sarcastic and funny, and we always make fun of Steven. Poor steven, he really is a dear hahah. We put him through so much. Dave is the resident chef; he makes us MUY BIEN food.. mm soooo gooooooood.
11. Chad & I! I love chad, more than the sun loves the stars! haha. He's a great guy, sarcastic, blunt, cynical, fun.. he's awesome. We knew him last semester too, but now he's our FHE bro! how tight is that? He's also on the ward team with me.
12. Me, running in a game. We won that one.
13. I love, love, LOVE this picture! I was trying to do those cool kicks where you fall and stuff. So cool... but I'm still a way big beginner. I wish I'd gotten more practices; my last soccer class is on monday, and that's just a final test and a game vs the intermediate team. Sad day.
14. Me & a soccer ball.. I actually have my own ball now, it's got flags from all over on it. Tizzight.
15. Me as Peter Pan heading to my Interpersonal Communications class. We were supposed to describe ourselves for a ME project, however we felt necessary. Since I have a Peter Pan complex, I dressed up as Peter Pan. I did that, a powerpoint presentation and at the end I did the Soulja Boy Spiderman dance. It was rather grand.
16. This is KJ's brother. I know right? crazy they look nothing alike. He's pretty much gorgeous, you may not be able to tell as much from this pic. He's a butt though haha. He's in the class I did the presentation for. He likened himself to a pen for his ME project haha. What a dork.
17. Part of the group that took part in the water battle. L-R, Quincephanie, Dan, then some guy nobody knew but joined in anyways haha. We got him bad. Then down to the front row (all the girls are FHE family or from 107), Emily, Corndog, Inga, Alisha (My FHE bro last semester, Alex, who was my Sadies date? This is his sister! how weird haha), Laurel (kinda reminds me of madeline in that dorky innocent way that she holds so cutely), Alexis, and Courtney (yup it does get rather confusing when he comes by to visit. He and Corndog are good friends).
18. Emily being FIERCE!! And then to the right of that, Emily about 7 minutes later. haha. Em is crazy. She's kind of a tomboy, which makes doing these things with her waaaay fun.
19. Inga got soaked by Dan, and just after, by Alexis hahah!
20. Award for best picture and reaction in the water battle!! haah she attacked him after this.. they are so cute haha.
21. They are crazy together, a really good match. They are so getting hitched.. haha. They compliment eachother well.
22. The next few are pictures of different makeup jobs I've done this semester. Here's Steph with one of the butterfly templates I have. She loved it! Being a hippie, she esp liked the tye dye part of it.
23. DINGA! I got to do dinga's makeup! Oh btw they're together now. You like their makeup? dan did surprisingly well, although every now and again his eyes would just freak out ahha. He loved it though.
24. Awwww they look like a cute goth/punk couple haha.
25. We took a LOT of pictures... Inga loved the stripes on her eyelids so she wanted a couple with her eyes closed.
26. Dan's reaction when he finally got to see it haha. It was great! Wish yall had seen it. Right after this picture, hopefully the video of him getting it put on has uploaded, though I'm not sure.
27. Me & Tad! And his roomie Jacob in the back.. I love jacob haha. Anyways, that's Talmage, who I went camping with and a date with yesterday. We went to Wingers, then to see Iron Man (HOLY AMAZING I'm way excited to see the next one) and then just hung out till curfew. Fun day. Anyways I did his makeup too, he let me! Then he even wore it to our Public Speaking class. Boss loved it (that's our teacher haha)! One of his roomies, James - who's also in our class, did not know what to do with himself. He couldn't take Tad seriously.. it was great. His reaction.. oh my goodness. So great.
28. Tad's makeup, what a swell guy! hahah He loved it though. I didn't include any, but I have pictures of him doing rock-style poses, like KISS. Everyone said he reminded them of KISS haha. He loved pulling off that rockstar look haha. Such a sport..
29. Last weekend, as you know, we went camping.. I almost was beheaded!! haha nah. See our awesome fire in the back? It took awhile to get it started (it had rained earlier that day and some of the logs were soaked) but it was amazing after that. It lasted through the night.
30. Me & the girls: Brittany (Tad's cousin), Sharon, Katie, Megan (in front, she's dating Tad's brother Nelson), all from apt 106, my neighbors, and me. Our ward cuts off with 107, so we never really knew em. but now we're friends. I think me & Katie are chillin later today..
31. Courtney the Lumberjack!! I felt powerful, I'll admit it. I felt like that was appropriate camping attire hahah. Oh btw, Kyle, thanks for the shirt. I wear it all the time.
32. A good portion of the camping crowd (more arrived later). L-R, Sharon, Nelson (Tad's bro), Megan, Brittany, Shayna, Jacob, James (the roomie in our Public Speaking class), Tracey, Talmage, ME. Katie's takin the pic I think.
33. Funky Fresh Trio! I've been gone a lot this semester, but I still chill with these guys at times. We're all gone doing things most of the time, but I'm the one gone the most. I like that change, rather than being trapped at home all the time. Alexis is losing some weight - she's maid of honor for a chick at the end of summer so she's on a workout schedule, I'm way proud. Me? not so much, I've gained a little bit and lost tonage. Crapdangit. This pic is right before the stoplight party we went to (Green for single). Love these chicks.
Another update, I know minimal Swahili now! Mimi napenda Kiswahili! A friend of mine who went to Kenya for his mish for Kanisa la Yesu Kristo la Mtakatifu wa Siku za Mwisho, is teaching me. I'll post pics of him later on, I just forgot to again.
MK well that's all, enjoy the pictures, and if you have any questions, type em in and send em to me and I'll answer them for ya! & kumbuka, famila kwa milele! Tu tow naona! Kwahari!































1 comment:
hey! It sounds like you are having fun. By the way, the music that is playing in your video sounds really weird. What are you busy with all the time? I gotta go, but I love you!!!
Post a Comment