Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lacking

Due to the lack of comments on the last entry, as part of the deal, I refuse to update this. Instead I'm just going to write a list of things I need/want, some of which I've already spoken w/ yall about but I just havent heard/gotten squat. Please start sending them please..

- Find out balance on account
- DVDS!!!!
- Burnt cds of the ones that were in my room
Particularly:
- Les Miserables
- Lord of the Rings
- Enya
- Ozone
- Audioslave
- etc
- Money?
- A trombone mouthpiece (mine are in my tbone case)
- A cd of music in my animated file (maddie can find it) from disney, etc
- A cd made from music from broadway plays (in my media file within the music folder)
- Photoshop cd from Jeremy
- my mp3 player - I don't think I brought it & have no idea where it is
- headphones - the kind that have the ear piece that goes behind each of your ears, but the part you listen to is the soft circle thing, like usual ones.
- Anything else you feel I need.
- I cant remember anything else that we'd talked about.


Thanks, guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh yeah--what about the flush? Was it worth it??? Did it work??? Details when you can, please...