Alright last week for FHE we had a game night. A few of us dressed up because we were bored. Inga went all bellydancer on us and JP felt left out so he turned his beanie into a yamaca. haha.


Dan came over and then they star
ted getting jiggy with it, he was so funny, workin his hips haha. We love Dan.
Dan and Inga are closer than ever:

Highlights of the past week include the time that Alexis was really hot and she asked Myra to open the window. Myra said no, and then Alexis proceeded to tell her that if she had to do it, she'd throw Myra through it. Well.. that's what ended up happening.


It was pretty hilarious.. we have videos of her trying to get someone to open their windows. We [eventually] let her back in though.

Myra & I are taking 2 of our FHE brothers, JP & Alex, to Sadie Hawkins this saturday. Should be interesting.. we're going to dinner then the dance then we're going on a photography scavenger hunt, and then ending it at Cold Stone.
Or at least that was the plan until last night; It was a dramatic and high-strung night at the apartment, with much venting, anger, crying, alternate views/opinions/personalities, climaxing in a shouting - & me & alexis thought, almost violent - fight. After a few things, Myra went to her room, packed some stuff and left, slamming the door. Instead of walking to her sisters, however, she called her brother in law to come pick her up. So I go out to talk to her, and then Inga comes out and starts shouting and they start the real fight. It was ridiculously loud.. Alexis said that she heard people above us moving their stools and walking to the door & stuff. About this time its getting close to 1-1:20am & so Alexis made them come inside and then more things were said and it was pretty crazy. Then he showed up & Myra left and I don't know where everythings at now, & I don't know how Saturday will go. We'll see.
H'ok moving on..

Oh, one funny thing recently was Alexis & Inga seem to be allergic to their beds. They've slept in eachothers beds, on the floor of our rooms, in the living room.. AND now the bathroom:
When I woke up the next morning I looked over & I was all, "no WAY is alexis already up. No." so I go out to go get ready and there they are on the floor of the bathroom. I'm not gonna lie, I took great pleasure in turning on the light. Alexis was sleepy-angry like NOOO TURN IT OFF! & I was all nope sorry I gotta get ready for class. you shoulda slept in your bed like a normal person hahah. it was funny.
Boredom moments include bored pictures which include pictures of us in the open cavity beneath our beds. We had fun, it was pretty comfortable too:





Kala has finally gotten engaged to Mike.
The way it went down was he left her things all day, like at home/work/devotional.. everywhere she goes. Then that night he blindfolds her and takes her to the parking lot of the temple (not only is it b/c of the temple but that's where he had taught her how to drive stick-shift for part of their first date). Some of the roomies had made them dinner and while she was blindfolded they set up the food & everything and then went and watched them from their car. They went ahead and ate out there; Kala said Although it was cold it was worth it. So then Mike says he wants to go take a picture in front of the temple, so they go up there & he has someone waiting to take it. They take one and then she goes to leave, and he says he wants to take another one. She's all, "WHY do we have to take another picture? we already have pictures in front of the temple." But he convinced her and as they went to take it, he got on one knee and proposed, so the guy that took the picture caught the moment & they have that forever now. And so, they got engaged at the temple like everyone else.
Alright so this past weekend we also started a
progressive Star Wars Marathon at the bro's house. I missed Ep.1 b/c I was with Inga/Dan watching Stranger Than Fiction, but when ours was over we got in a hardcore mood and decided that while they were watchin Ep.1, we'd go throw water balloons at their apartment & hopefully when they opened the door, inside too. hahah. We dressed up like thugs, so that they'd think we were guys n we wore bandanas around our mouths. I was wearing all Dan's clothes, as you can see haha. Even down to the shoes. Not gonna like I felt pretty gangster.

It was great, when we did it we got their door and window well then they opened the door & dan threw one which kinda splashed a little inside, but what was really funny was Dan threw one that didn't pop ("That's not good..") and then after we hit it kind of inside their apt, we all jumped into the car like a gang fleeting a shooting scene; when Dan squooshed in the back, Alex - who had opened the door again - got the leftover balloon and as Dan shut the door, Alex got a prime shot at the door and got him kinda wet. Then Alexis floored it out of there. It was great..

Alexis had 2 friends visiting, one from Cali - Brittany - and one from Oklahoma - Callie. They're pretty cool, they came with us when we did this. Then about the time that we decided to make a Denny's run.
I had to sit on Inga's lap in the front b/c there was 6 of us. It wasn't bad though, I was pretty comfortable. It was great when we played some crunkk music though cuz we both tried to start dancing.. it was interesting. haha.
And here's Dan & Inga again. Yup, Dan's driving right now! woo!




Mk the thing about Dennys.. its in IF. SO its about 12:30 when we decided to go, and we didn't get back until about 3am. Yup we broke curfew! Meh doesn't matter, our RA ain't gonna stay up to come around at 1am every friday to check. haha it was fun though. When we walked in everyone kinda looked at us & we were all 'you wish you could be gangster thug like us'. haha. We got some great looks. I didn't have to pay though, Dan did. We really do love Dan. Oh, btw Callie is the one with the curly hair, Brittany with the straight. Both seniors in high school, Callies a bit more reserved n quiet and then Brit's crazy like me & Alexis. At Denny's the service wasn't amazing but we made it fun and it was an exciting late night anyways.



We had some other pretty good times with Brittany/Callie, but then they had to go. Sad day..



Alright well updates will come sometime within the next week or so, so stay tuned!
2 comments:
Is the dance today? It sounds like an intense date. Dinner, dancing, scavenger hunt, AND ice cream! CRAZY! It sounds like you'll have fun, though. Which guy are you going with. You didn't specify. Do you like him? All right, I have to go! Love ya!
Madeline
I want another update of the week!!
And more about Sadie Hawkins--what all you did, how it went, pics, etc.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!
I'm not quite sure what you're looking for in comments; I just love hearing about the stuff you and your roomies/friends are doing....
We miss you--
Mom
Post a Comment