OK OK OK now you MUST comment on this one - it's required. My mission papers are complete. Everything is done except my interviews.
And submitting a picture.
Which I need yall's help on.
WHICH of these should I submit for my mission papers?
You can click on the pictures to view them at the larger size.
And if you could do it ASAP please, I have to have the online part submitted this weekend.



And submitting a picture.
Which I need yall's help on.
WHICH of these should I submit for my mission papers?
You can click on the pictures to view them at the larger size.
And if you could do it ASAP please, I have to have the online part submitted this weekend.



.... I think they'd love the last one, no?
3 comments:
Both are great! Well, all three are great:) but I would probably go with the second!
Definitely the third one!!! It's so You...I think it would get you sent to the Outer Mongolia Canine Mission. JK!!! It was really fun to have it included as an option, though!!
My vote would have to be...
...
...
are you waiting?...
...
...
...
wait for it...
...
...
drum roll...
...
...
the
...
...
...
SECOND one.
Either of the first two would really be great, though. They are really good pics--who took them?
Let me know what your final choice is, ok?
Love ya' TONS--
I also think the second one would be great!
Post a Comment